The education cluster of posts starts with general principles then focuses on high school changes. It ranges from overall educational goals to curriculum changes to styles of learning to graduation rates and post high school opportunities and limits.
- Education K-12 Goals
- As education increases, using Might Makes Right to solve disputes decreases.
- Handful of Curriculum Changes
- Goals. Currently not well-met
- Creativity and Academics
- Two styles of learning and teaching
- High School Graduation Rate
- Social Contract and Crime
- Employment and social success
Marciliorezende, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, via Wikimedia Commons