The education cluster of posts starts with general principles, and then focuses on high school changes. It ranges from overall educational goals to curriculum changes to styles of learning to graduation rates and post high school opportunities and limits.
- Education K-12 Goals
- As education increases, using Might Makes Right to solve disputes decreases.
- Handful of Curriculum Changes
- Two goals, Individual Development and Citizenship, are poorly met.
- Two Methods of Understanding
- Deduction and Induction are both needed.
- High School Graduation Rate
- Social Contract failures and Crime are interwoven.
- Employment and social success
Marciliorezende, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, via Wikimedia Commons