Evaluating Trump – A Baker Dozen Questions
- Do you care that his economic proposals will increase the national debt by trillions?
- Do you believe that his proposed change in trade policies will restore manufacturing jobs lost in prior decades rather than start a tariff war hurting all countries?
- Does his habit of grade school verbal insults, instead of answering questions, bother you?
- Do you think his valuing women largely by their looks is a positive trait?
- Do you think he has the temperament to make foreign policy decisions affecting the future of our nation?
- Do you ignore his false statements, like Jersey City Muslims were filmed celebrating the disaster of 9/11?
- Do you believe that Trump is a limited government conservative?
- Do you agree that the judge of Mexican heritage is not really an American?
- Do you agree that all Muslims should be forbidden entrance to the country, because a handful have been violent?
- Do you care that he only has experience giving orders to underlings and no experience working together for the common good?
- Do you ignore the lawsuits filed against him by a wide range of small businesses he contracted with?
- Do you believe that a man who has, by his adulteries, broken up several families has the morality needed to the lead our country?
- Do you think that Trump’s many years of questioning Obama’s US citizenship was a legitimate concern or actually an insight into Trump’s view of who is a legitimate American?