Do you worry about unintended consequences of Trump’s single-thread solutions?
Update 2015 political thoughts
Trump has three main threads as I see it. He stresses different aspects at different times, always emphasizing that his skill, rather that details, that will overcome obstacles that doubters pose.
- Internal security. Build a wall; anti-Black-Lives-Matter; non-whites must prove their Americanism.
- Wall not built. Unfortunately, non-whites needing to prove Americanism accomplished.
- Foreign policy. MidEast, let Putin do it or bomb the shit out of them.
- Putin has the lead. The US has given up leadership/
- Economic populism. Change the tax code to eliminate hedge fund managers as a too low rate
- The tax code bill did not do that. It reduced the rates on corporations and individuals … with borrowed money from future generations (deficit financed).